Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Why this preschool?

I realize there are a lot of preschools to choose from. Let me tell you a few things about my preschool that may help you make a decision.

I am a certified teacher.

Great value, $140 per month and no additional fees.

I live on an acre lot in a county island (we do have emergency services) the street is quiet and there is lots of room to run and play. A lot of our time will be spent outside (weather permitting).

We will have our own little petting zoo. There are cats, goats, sheep, alpacas, and chickens. Your child will get to learn about and see the animals first hand. Below are some pictures from previous years.

 
                                                  
Parent comments ... these are from anonymous surveys.

"We really loved your curriculum.
The quality of the stuff you did was amazing."


"The best value and experience I could imagine.
We love Mrs. Leslie!"

Thank you so much !! My daughter loved going to school."


Need more details ... click for the Parent Handbook or

No comments:

Post a Comment